Towerfields Leisure Park and your personal data
This is Towerfields Leisure Park. It sets out how we deal with your personal data. If you have any queries about this statement, please contact us on 01388 664192.
Personal Data is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Towerfields Leisure Park not to other companies’ or tenant websites to which we may link.
Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by Towerfields Leisure Park for the purposes of providing the best possible services to you and communicating with you via post, e-mail and text, please note your personal data may be processed by an appointed organisation working on our behalf to manage our database in the best possible way.
The use of information will remain under the control of Towerfields Leisure Park at all times. Towerfields Leisure Park will not sell or share your data with any third parties.
Towerfields Leisure Park will only send post, email and text messages to you about news services that we consider may be of interest to you only if you have given us permission to do so. If you have agreed to be contacted by telephone / mobile then calls may be monitored and may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
We may collect Personal Data about your usage of our services in order to provide a service to meet your needs. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
Towerfields Leisure Park privacy protection practices help us to maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant Data for our business purposes.
Blue Monday Competition …
- Terms and conditions – Blue Monday (Cineworld) competition. To participate in this competition, entrants must enter the competition post on Facebook or Instagram
- This competition will run from 15th January 2024 until 16:00pm 22nd January 2024. Entries made by direct reply to this T&Cs page will not be accepted.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random, and announced on the following Monday of each weekly competition post. Entries made after this point each week will not be counted for that particular weeks competition.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- The prize consists of a £50 Cineworld Voucher
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided as to how you claim your prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary; however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter (Workman LLP) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Workman LLP and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g. be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Workman LLP, Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QS. Website address: www.workman.co.uk Registered in England, No. OC327825